List Something Awesome
Best of Awesome Adelaide this week (Monday 27th March to Sunday 2nd April)
Monday 27th of March to Sunday 2nd of April
1. This two hour session will be packed with different craft beer styles from large and small breweries so you can impress your mates at the pub afterwards.
2. Bring your own picnic rug and settle down for a night of good food, wine, crafts and music at the last Feast and Beats until the spring pops round again.
3. Make your way to the Houndwave doggy day with your pooch and family, where there will be plenty of fun for all our furry friends.
4. Croquet has been given a hip hop makeover at this Friday night event.
5. Feel like you're stepping into a real-life Pinterest at this wedding fair, where there are over 40 creative and design-focused vendors.
6. Swap up to 25 items of your children's clothing for ones that are new-to-you at this event on Saturday morning.
7. There's a festival of good tastes heading to the East End, where you can spend a Sunday afternoon immersing yourself in the very best wine our Adelaide districts have to offer.
8. The Central Lawns of Adelaide Zoo have been transformed into a party of live music, dancing and drinks and canapes for one night only.
I like this Article
More Articles by
The Faulty Towers Dining Experience
6 Mar - 19 Mar
Adelaide Botanic Gardens Guided Walks
Eco Families Adelaide's Children's Clothing Swap
Adelaide Central Market
Dining with Spirits by The Bibliotheca Bar
Best of Awesome Adelaide this week (Monday 27th February to Sunday 5th March)
27 Feb - 5 Mar
view all articles by Victoria
on Other Hubs
Mother's Day Buffet Lunch
Massive Sale at Arizonia Rose
Melbourne Fashion Sales
17 Mar - 17 Apr
Photoh Meets...Lucie: Astrophotographer
Submit a Comment
Featured on Other Hubs
Gluten Free and Refined Sugar Free Apple Cake
Copyright 2012-2018 On Topic Media PTY LTD. ABN 18113479226.