List Something Awesome
Best of Awesome Adelaide this week (Monday 27th March to Sunday 2nd April)
Monday 27th of March to Sunday 2nd of April
1. This two hour session will be packed with different craft beer styles from large and small breweries so you can impress your mates at the pub afterwards.
2. Bring your own picnic rug and settle down for a night of good food, wine, crafts and music at the last Feast and Beats until the spring pops round again.
3. Make your way to the Houndwave doggy day with your pooch and family, where there will be plenty of fun for all our furry friends.
4. Croquet has been given a hip hop makeover at this Friday night event.
5. Feel like you're stepping into a real-life Pinterest at this wedding fair, where there are over 40 creative and design-focused vendors.
6. Swap up to 25 items of your children's clothing for ones that are new-to-you at this event on Saturday morning.
7. There's a festival of good tastes heading to the East End, where you can spend a Sunday afternoon immersing yourself in the very best wine our Adelaide districts have to offer.
8. The Central Lawns of Adelaide Zoo have been transformed into a party of live music, dancing and drinks and canapes for one night only.
I like this Article
More Articles by
Best of Awesome Adelaide this week (Monday 20th to Sunday 26th March)
20 Mar - 26 Mar
Adelaide's North Terrace
Blondie and Cyndi Lauper On Tour
How To Grow Great Veggies
Brick-A-Laide Lego Exhibition
14 Apr - 15 Apr
Feasting in the Garden
view all articles by Victoria
on Other Hubs
What is a TFP Shoot
Free Delivery and Sale at Brosa
24 Feb - 28 Feb
Photoh Meets...Gav, Landscape Photographer
New Pop-Up: Bad Hombres
1 Mar - 1 Apr
Submit a Comment